Tuesday 11 July 2017

Tea Heaven....

Good morning everyone.

I hope you are all well.

Now it has to be said that everyone who knows me is aware of my love of tea....and that is all things tea....

I collect vintage teacups and saucers, strainers, fancy spoons, teapots and of course tea....I have a cupboard full of teas.....anyway the less said about it the better.....for now anyway!!!

Recently on a trip to London we popped over to Covent Garden and yes I had to have a few moments in Whittards.....

I love Whittards and spent quite a while Oohing and Aahing at all the pretty tea caddys, mugs, teapots until I settled a a couple of purchases....


 

 
So many varieties to choose from...



 
And such pretty packaging too...




Anyway I eventually settled on the Limited Edition Alice in Wonderland teapot (for one) top shelf in the photograph....and the trio of Alice in Wonderland teas (bottom shelf of the photograph)....

I have to admit to being swayed by the very pretty tea canisters and have yet to try the tea but they do smell wonderful so I have high hopes.....I will let you know when I get round to trying them though.....

I also purchased some new spoons and a tea strainer but have my eye on a few other goodies......maybe I will pick those up on another visit!!!....


Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Enjoy the rest of your day. 



4 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

Looks like a great shop, I have to admit that is one of the down sides of living on a small Island...the lack of shops.

Tracy said...

Oh yes, Whittards is lovely. Hard to resist a purchase or two and the teas and hot chocolates they have to sample are wonderful.

Karen's Korner said...

I can see why you had to have that teapot. Such a pretty shop.

Amy at love made my home said...

What lovely new treats, especially for a tea lover like you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...