Sunday 18 February 2018

Gifted Gorgeousness 2018 - February

Good evening everyone.

I hope you are all well.

This month, although a little late I'm joining in with Jo from Serendipitous Stitching who hosts Gifted Gorgeousness....

This is where you can share the stitching projects which you have been given as a gift or you intend as a gift for someone else....

There are lots of ways to shoehorn a project into Gifted Gorgeousness.....

  • Any chart/kit which was given to you
  • Any chart/kit which you won in a giveaway
  • Any chart/kit which you bought using a voucher given to you/won by you
  • Anything stitched on fabric received in the above ways
  • Anything stitched with floss received in the above ways
  • Anything embellished or finished with items received in the above ways
  • Anything which is intended as a gift or prize for another person
  • Anything else you can somehow shoehorn with word "gift" into!

This month I haven't managed to do very much in the way of stitching as I have been knitting away as though my life depended on it.....I am determind to finish my 

Shawl Of Secrets


I'm well on my way with this now....

I have only managed to add a few more stitches to my 

 ABC chart from Bent Creek 





Not much progress but it has been a very busy month in one way or another...

So now I need to see what everyone else has been working on for Gifted Gorgeousness.


Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Enjoy the rest of your day. 


2 comments:

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month. The shawl is beautiful and I always love an alphabet chart!

Science IT and Leisure said...

great works

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...